Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Jewish Book Carnival





The Jewish Book Carnival was posted last week. Sorry I am a bit late for posted the link here. It is a wonderful smorgasbord of books this month. From fiction post to holocaust, to the high holidays almost upon us.  

The fiction post is by me, of course you guessed, The Golem and the Jenni.  Anyhoo!!  Where did the summer go we are right around the corner for September.
Here is the link, to the Jewish Book Carnival. http://www.leoraw.com/blog/2013/08/august-jewish-book-carnival/#comment-33160.   If you have time visit this wonderful Jewish Book Carnival hosted this month by Leora. Great job for her first time.

It is a little early, but because classes have already started for me. I don't have much time this week. I have to catch up. Since some of the classes are online, and learning the technology.  All of the homework, and tests are to be submitted on a special website.  I had to teach my self last week, before starting the actually school work.  So, I am a bit rushed.  My first work is due tommorrow, and quizes are all due on Sunday night before 12.



I would like to wish you all La Shana Tova,  a happy and sweet new year 5774!!

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs
Images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva